Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Media Shift from Ignoring to Attacking Ron Paul

It goes to show how weak the establishment really are. First they try to ignore him and hype his opponents. Then they try to attack him with false propaganda. Then they'll try to make up a hoax about him about him killing infants when the actually delivered over 4000 infants during his medial career. The establishment have no grounds to stand on, not that they ever did. It's up to us to say screw you to the establishment that don't care about us and never will and support Ron Paul! I hope Ron Paul is different, I hope he doesn't fall into the corporate power structure. This is the last time I invest myself in politics before I write off hope that things can be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALEX JONES INFOWARS BLOG