Monday, September 5, 2011

BPA - Death by Plastic - Special Report

Aaron, good job on this report, you are getting much better at your reporting. I notice as you are just reading and not in front of the camera, you are much more relaxed and sound much better, you change when in front of the camera. Just relax , you are doing great. I have heard Alex talk about this so many times, but never as in depth as this report. I did not know it was in the plastic bottles. This government sucks. We have to put stops to all this crap. Give me back my glass bottles. BPA is the tip of the iceberg. . . Chapter 3. When are they Killing us Slowly? – (The Poisons) Slow Kill Man Made Poisons = Persistent, bio-accumulative and carcinogenic industrial waste Sodium Fluoride in tap water. Sterilizing, Genetically Modified Organisms and Mercury contaminated High Fructose Corn Syrup/Sugar (HFCS) in most processed foods and drinks. Mutagenic, organic pollutants, Atrazine, PCB’s and PBDE’s in the soil. I try to eat as much organic food as possible, I drink spring water, but I don't have a natural well or spring anywhere nearby where I live, I mean I'd rather drink bottled natural spring water or purified water labeled number 1 that's been through reverse osmosis or distillation rather than deal with the chemical filled tap, as for BPA, well I guess the only way to reduce exposure is to avoid contact with plastics as much as possible, buy products in glass......lord help us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALEX JONES INFOWARS BLOG