Friday, March 30, 2012

Jim Tucker & Dr.Corey Gold- Alex Jones Show: Thursday (3-29-12)

The only reason the Kony video got popular is because they had the luxury of having television and major website outlets advertise the video for them. Unfortunately Alex Jones doesn't have that luxury.

Bilderberg you have enslaved me & rest of the hard working people just because you did not put chain on my neck that does not mean I am not slave to your corporates. I work like animal so is the rest of the people. If I know death is not sin I would never have chose life. Allah is real God is real one day we the good hard working people of all religion we will get our richness for eternity in heaven. Bilderberg & rest of the ruthless bankers, corporates your life is on this earth only. We won.

ALEX JONES INFOWARS BLOG